View Count


Wednesday 4 February 2015

l'amour fou

Such passion nearly parting her chest,
forbidden love is cursed and blessed.
She is here in my arms and all I do is caress,
I am going crazy but  I want her to rest,

She is my baby so soft so tender,
I cannot read her different mind. 
Another like her, you'd never find
She looks so amazing in this dim blue light,
She thinks she is normal, just boring and alright!

Does she even know, 
There's no one who's  got that glow,
Every time I look into her deep hazel eyes,
my mind goes to a place up above the skies,

None other has captured me this way,
she manages to make my heart sway!
just when she kisses me and smiles,
She has got me by the moment
and I travel miles.

Deep inside her warm shelter.
To her I surrender my Forbidden love,
If only she would give me one sign,
If only she'd ever have me, I'd make her be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment