View Count


Monday 2 February 2015

Your my Angel, your my Muse,

Your my Angel your my Muse,
For you I'd go through a million flu's
u'd be my strength and you'd be my weakness,
only you can make me and only you can break me,

Upon you I'd surrender all power,
With you id lay all my Desire,
You'd make me glow,
how I feel only you would know!

That glaring glaze and that sexy Grin!
Which could penetrate deep inside my skin.
The essence of your lips,
and the caress of ur your kiss
not a moment of what you do to me,
would I like to miss.

The tight grip and the way you move your hip,
In your sweet touch I could surrender till I drip,
you'd make me scream and morn in a sweet pain,
you'd go on and on till your drained.
I know this is scary and it could burn a hole,
But this is what fills the emptiness of our soul

I'd hold you close and put you to sleep,
I'd wake you up with a voice so sweet!
And If I could, I would take away all the affliction,
You'd rest with me without any restriction.

You'd have intense power,
And all those stars,
They'd shine upon you,
Every night they'd kiss you good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment